Tuesday 30 June 2020

Four times Four


Four times Four.

I think I see the horsemen come,
We have to turn the final page.
It's pointless now to turn and run,

From sixteen legged violent rage.
We had to turn the final page,
The ending can't be turned away.
This sixteen legged violent rage,
Cannot be stopped or held at bay.
The ending can't be turned away,
The darkness merging Earth and sky.
We shall be stopped and held at bay,
It's us or them, and they can't die.
The darkness merging Earth and sky,
Is spreading up and left and right.
It's us or them, and they can't die,
It's they who come to stretch the night.
It's spreading up and left and right,
As chaos rips the tended ground.
I see who comes to stretch the night,
I see their hate at what they've found.
As chaos rips the tended ground,
The wounds that come are quick and deep.
I see the hate at what they've found,
 I see the waves so dark and steep.
The wounds that come are quick and deep,
The place we knew is ripped apart.
I hear the waves so dark and steep,
That vie to be the beating heart.
The place we knew is ripped apart,
The light has gone, the world is blind.
We vied to be the beating heart,
Our master race of human kind.
The light has gone, the world is blind,
I think I hear the horsemen come.
Our master race of human kind,
It's pointless now to turn and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment